Luxion KeyShot PRO 11 Cracked mac is focused on bringing more ways to create with the new KeyShot Configurator, Studios and real-time VR support. Users have more material possibilities with new material types and texture mapping, multi-materials and enhanced procedurals. With more lighting control KeyShot now features Environment lists, HDR output and a new integrated HDRI Editor with interactive Sun & Sky.
KeyShot PRO 2022 Serial key mac more flexibility users now have UI, workspace and hotkey customization. And more real-time speed is provided in new workflow capabilities featuring a completely new sampling method, re-tessellation, adaptive performance mode, eight new render passes and more output capabilities to create renderings, animations and interactive visuals faster than ever before.
With KeyShot used across all industries by 3D professionals around the world, KeyShot builds on its key differentiators of providing real-time speed and the most easy to use interface with the most accurate materials and advanced lighting capabilities wrapped into an efficient workflow that gives users results faster than any software available.
KeyShot 11 Crack Download Mac offers the widest support for the most popular 3D file formats and expanding software integration that designers, engineers, marketing specialists and 3D artists rely on to fit seamlessly into their workflow. Luxion’s focus on offering ‘more’ is grounded in the features implemented to speed and simplify the workflow, deliver the best material and lighting capabilities and reduce setup and render times to allow users to focus on creating amazing visuals
KeyShot PRO Mac Features:
- KeyShot users can customize tab order, tab visibility, tab state, along.
- Additionally, users now have complete control over hotkeys, the ability to change or add new hotkeys.
- KeyShot introduces several new material types and updates.
- The new Cloudy Plastic material type contains light-scattering particles to replicate complex, scientifically accurate materials such as Polycarbonate or ABS.
- The Metal material type now includes options for Color and 13 scientifically accurate metal presets while other material types have been updated
- New Texture & Label Mapping
- Texture Mapping has been completely refreshed for KeyShot.
- Updates include unit-aware settings, an improved interactive mapping tool.
- More scene lighting capabilities come with the addition of a new Environment list.
- The HDRI Editor is now integrated into the Environment tab and users can export a scene as a HDR or EXR to import and use in other scenes.
- Real-time VR rendering and output is available with the support for Stereo
- Pro that allows users to present model and material variations in real-time for design reviews and/or interactive point-of-sale displays.
- Components and Component Groups and allows them to select Material Variations, Studios.
Environment Light Animation
Control and adjust the brightness of your environment directly with KeyShot Animation.
Deformable Animation Import
Import .mc/.mcx cache files and FBX files with rigged animations in addition to Alembic.
Drag and drop a wider array of skin tones from the KeyShot Material Library.
KeyShot import capabilities are more powerful than ever featuring new and updated importers.
GPU Cutaway Material
The popular cutaway material is now supported in GPU mode with all cutaway options.
KeyShot glTF and USDz export is optimized with support for instancing to greatly reduce file size.
Next Level Visualization
KeyShot 11 is the core of creating eye-catching experiences, taking your visualization capabilities to the next level, introducing new ways to explore details, expanding how you present your ideas, and bringing balance to the art of creating 3D visuals.
3D Paint – Explore detail with the stroke of a brush
3D Paint allows you to further customize your product’s material and finish by painting or stamping directly on the surface of your model. Add wear marks, create unique surface weathering, or layer effects to create more realistic surface patinas to any surface within your scene.
Material Management & CMF Output
KeyShot 11 adds both Material Management and Color, Material, and Finish (CMF) Output. This robust feature set eliminates the manual process of aligning rendered output to its corresponding materials, allowing you to define custom schema, utilize Material Library metadata.
Physics Simulation – Shake, rattle, and roll.
Physics Simulation allows you to record the physics of an object and apply it as a keyframe animation. This tool introduces fully simulated animations along with more accuracy in scattering objects. Simulations may be applied to individual or multiple Model Sets, objects, or groups of objects and simulated as parts or an entire group. Control Gravity, Friction, and Bounciness and more.
KeyShot Web Viewer – Share your scenes with anyone or everyone
KeyShot 11 delivers easy sharing of 3D scenes with the new KeyShot Web Viewer. Upload scenes to KeyShot Cloud and share interactive scenes to others across browser, desktop, and mobile device with a single link. KeyShot Web Viewer is highly optimized to provide the most realistic visuals available and smoothest interaction possible for viewing 3D in the web browser and on mobile devices
Workflow Automation – Automation for each and every variation
Workflow Automation is an advanced new feature, that allows you to automate various KeyShot workflows via the KeyShot Scripting Console (with a user interface) or through Headless Scripting Mode (without a user interface). Applications include automating render output, speeding up the generation of product variations, and more.
Apple Silicon – Cutting-edge speed and performance
KeyShot 11.3 introduces native support for Apple silicon (including M2 and M1 Pro/Max/Ultra) allowing you to use the latest Mac computers to experience 15-30% performance gains in both rendering and overall usability (compared with x86-64 translation performance).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.